Who we are
Our website address is: http://growthandgoodfood.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Site.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.